Sharing another fun application to put your desktop as live video wallpaper. The best part is you can choose your own videos as desktop wallpaper. There are several ways to do it and in this tutorial, we’re going to feature the method that is easy and free
Just 2 simple steps away from making your friends/colleagues awestruck!
Step 1: Download the iWall Application (FREE) from Apple Store
Here is the link:
Step 2: Run the application and select the video of your choice for the wallpaper.
You can additionally configure it to run at startup as well! ( Automatically start it at Login )
Supported Mac OSX Versions:
– OS X 10.10: Yosemite (Syrah) – 16 October 2014
– OS X 10.11: El Capitan (Gala) – 30 September 2015
– macOS 10.12: Sierra (Fuji) – 20 September 2016
– macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo) – 25 September 2017
– macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty) – 24 September 2018
– macOS 10.15:…